| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brest in October is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry with rain from time to time. Circa 110mm (4.3in) of water descends across on average 19 days.
- In October the heavens above Brest are somewhat dreary having on average a mere 3:52 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:43.
- There are approximately 6:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brest October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Brest, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Brest:
- Lyneham, Uk - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) NNE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 336.6 kms (209.1 miles) NNE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 405.5 kms (252 miles) NE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) NE
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) N
- Jersey, Uk - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) ENE
- Caen, France - 301 kms (187 miles) ENE
- Le Mans, France - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) E
- Nantes, France - 254 kms (157.9 miles) ESE