| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brest in March is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched with rain once in a while. Circa 104.9mm (4.1in) of fluid falls across an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Brest are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:34 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brest March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Brest, France
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Brest:
- Lyneham, Uk - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) NNE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 336.6 kms (209.1 miles) NNE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 405.5 kms (252 miles) NE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) NE
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) N
- Jersey, Uk - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) ENE
- Caen, France - 301 kms (187 miles) ENE
- Le Mans, France - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) E
- Nantes, France - 254 kms (157.9 miles) ESE