| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brest in July is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with rain every now and then. A mere 46.3mm (1.8in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Brest are fine with on average a measurable 6:46 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:07 long and the longest day is 16:03 long with an average length of 15:39.
- There are approximately 8:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brest July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Brest, France
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Brest:
- Lyneham, Uk - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) NNE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 336.6 kms (209.1 miles) NNE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 405.5 kms (252 miles) NE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) NE
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) N
- Jersey, Uk - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) ENE
- Caen, France - 301 kms (187 miles) ENE
- Le Mans, France - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) E
- Nantes, France - 254 kms (157.9 miles) ESE