| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brest in August is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain once in a while. Only 59mm (2.3in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Brest are fine having on average a detectable 6:40 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:18.
- There are approximately 7:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brest August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Brest, France
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Brest:
- Lyneham, Uk - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) NNE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 336.6 kms (209.1 miles) NNE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 405.5 kms (252 miles) NE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) NE
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) N
- Jersey, Uk - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) ENE
- Caen, France - 301 kms (187 miles) ENE
- Le Mans, France - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) E
- Nantes, France - 254 kms (157.9 miles) ESE